7 Reasons to Switch to Camel Milk
If you’ve been doing some research in the area of dairy milk alternatives, you know there are many options available: almond, rice, oat, soy and coconut milks to name a few. But in your research, you’ve probably realized these milks are not as environmentally or nutritionally friendly as their pretty packages or expensive commercials make them appear to be. Enter: Sahara Dairy Co. Freeze Dry Camel Milk. Sahara Dairy Co. offers the healthiest milk on the planet. Our India sourced camel milk is abundant in bioavailable vitamins, minerals, protein, immune factors and contains none of the common milk allergens present in cow or event goat.
Important Reasons to Switch from Diary Milk to Camel Milk:
- Positive Environmental Impact: Environmentally-conscious consumers can feel good about switching to camel milk. Unlike the dairy cow, camels are low carbon emitters, efficient milk producers, economic feeders and cause very little to no damage to the environment.
- Suitable for Lactose Sensitive: The milk from camels is non-allergenic. It does not contain allergenic beta casein or lactoglobulin, which makes it the perfect milk option for those who are lactose sensitive.
- Abundant in Vitamins: It offers substantially higher vitamin and mineral content than cow’s milk: 25x more calcium, 5x more iron and 3x more vitamin C. Furthermore, camel milk contains 10% DV protein, 11% DV potassium, 15% DV phosphorus, 30% DV calcium and 70% DV vitamin B1.
- Power of Lactoferrin: Camel milk naturally contains up to 100x more lactoferrin than cow’s milk. Lactoferrin is an iron-binding protein and antioxidant that protects against infections. The protein provides antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Optimize Blood Sugar: Clinical studies done over the past few years found that camel milk may help control blood sugar levels in humans, as well as regular blood sugar levels. See more about the benefits of camel milk for diabetes.
- Easy Digestion: Since it is so nutritionally similar to breast milk, it is easily digested by humans. There are also no known downfalls to consuming camel milk and it is non-allergenic.
- Balances Immune System: The peptides and nano-antibodies found in our milk optimize and promote a balanced immune system.
Overall, switching to camel milk is a great option for those who are lactose sensitive, environmentally-conscious or just looking to add a delicious superfood to their daily intake. While many of the camel milk companies on the market come with an expensive price tag, our freeze dried product is a fraction of the cost with even more nutritional value. Furthermore, our freeze dry formula can easily be added to protein shakes, mixed with water or used in any recipe to substitute milk with no taste difference. Order your freeze dried camel milk today!